Tenant Insurance

Compare Tenant Insurance deals online.  Get a quote today and see how much you could save.

Tenant Insurance

When you rent a property, any form of buildings insurance which covers the structure of the home where you are living, should be the responsibility of the landlord or owner of the property.

Whereas the landlord may have contents insurance that cover any of their own possessions that are in the property, it is the responsibility of you as the tenant, to cover your own belongings against theft or damage.

Contents insurance for tenants will cover your household goods such as furniture or other valuable items - if you have anything of great value in the house, you may wish to consider taking out extra insurance to cover these.

How can we help you?

So Smart Money are specialists when it comes to mortgage and insurance. We have access to the UK’s leading brokers and using their knowledge and skills they'll place you with the most suitable lender and product for your needs.

Speak to an expert for mortgage advice, life insurance cover, to protect your income, insurance your home or contents and private medical cover.

trust pilot

"Matthew at So Smart found me the best deal for my first Mortgage, he was extremely helpful! I would highly recommend this company!"

"I've been looking to switch mortgages recently to secure a better rate and the guys at So Smart Money helped me do just that."

"My mortgage enquiry was dealt with swiftly and professionally. I would highly recommend So Smart Money to others."

"I've used sosmartmoney a couple of times now, I checked my old mortgage with them and it encouraged me to get a better deal."


Winner of AI Finance awards 2015 for:
Best personal finance comparison site &
Best online price comparison platform

  • How do SoSmart Money make their money?
  • Which products can I compare with SoSmart Money?
  • Who are SoSmart Money?
  • Will I be contacted by other companies?

latest news View All News

Sign up to our newsletter