Student Home Insurance

Compare Student Insurance deals online.  Get a quote today and see how much you could save.

Student Home Insurance

Whether you live in a house, flat, single or shared accommodation or halls of residence at the university, you'll need to think about protecting your belongings against damage or theft.

The last thing you need as a student is to have to fork out to replace any items that have been damaged or stolen so it's worth taking precautions by considering student home insurance.

Most standard student insurance policies will cover your belongings up to a certain amount,  however if you have any valuable items such as a laptop or a bicycle you may wish to consider taking out extra cover for these. 

How can we help you?

So Smart Money are specialists when it comes to mortgage and insurance. We have access to the UK’s leading brokers and using their knowledge and skills they'll place you with the most suitable lender and product for your needs.

Speak to an expert for mortgage advice, life insurance cover, to protect your income, insurance your home or contents and private medical cover.

trust pilot

"Matthew at So Smart found me the best deal for my first Mortgage, he was extremely helpful! I would highly recommend this company!"

"I've been looking to switch mortgages recently to secure a better rate and the guys at So Smart Money helped me do just that."

"My mortgage enquiry was dealt with swiftly and professionally. I would highly recommend So Smart Money to others."

"I've used sosmartmoney a couple of times now, I checked my old mortgage with them and it encouraged me to get a better deal."


Winner of AI Finance awards 2015 for:
Best personal finance comparison site &
Best online price comparison platform

  • How do SoSmart Money make their money?
  • Which products can I compare with SoSmart Money?
  • Who are SoSmart Money?
  • Will I be contacted by other companies?

latest news View All News

Sign up to our newsletter